report engjull

Status
Not open for further replies.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hi there,
I would like to report engjull for one more time. I was playing in the server never talked to chat and i saw engjull trashtalking to me.
First of all, he was saying that i m shit and i can do nothing to him because he will buy the forum etc

The thing that made me report him, is that he even flamed my mother... And he have done it many times so far...

the demo contains all of the above in the last 1 minute.
link demo:

I have to say that i never talked in chat in order to make him nervous. I was just playing and enjoying my game.

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Already warned him 2 times to stop it, don't even know what to do at this point so maybe @Wicki or @HiDeath can help to decide.

admir

Dec 22, 2020
No more games, here a forum warning for insulting.
i quit this game for long time now have funn with ur reports but i will back to ban you 999 days and i have many friends here admins they play to have fun with me not shits mothefucker like u shit kid u are piece of shit son of a bitch trash, of me but no prob let them play i will pay for my vip.

• Haha
Reactions: vhoxe

admir

Dec 22, 2020
nyanmaru i know what to do to close his mouth and stop report like this for nothing why other not report me only him cuz he hate me
we had 3 admins there for mute and they sleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vhoxe

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
We already know that you want some attention but that's not how to ask for attention. So pleases stop this non sense already..

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Anyways you got banned for 24hours from server for all those insults. So enjoy...

Reactions: HiDeath

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I'm tired of give giving warnings and still can't understand this behavior.

@admir
You got banned for 24 hours. Use this time to reflect your behaviour. See this also as warning for future bans. I will extend each new ban.

Reactions: vhoxe and admir

admir

Dec 22, 2020
ban me 1month not 24hour is not enoguht ok listen that kid pasha ok? he isplating with mods like akids there was 3admisn for mute ...

admir

Dec 22, 2020
i quit game nowu can banme 24h or 1month how much u want go listen him more ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.