Please UNBAN my friend ASA AkirA from Inferno and Dust2

TORI BlacK

Dec 29, 2020
He is banned for no reason, he is just a good player and you can see if you watch. This is a mistake. We are playing for a year on that servers and we are not cheating.

Reactions: bastard

bastard

Dec 28, 2020
He is banned for no reason, he is just a good player and you can see if you watch. This is a mistake. We are playing for a year on that servers and we are not cheating.
friend no matter what player he is, admin vhoxe12 bann everyone, he bad admin and need to be reported...

bastard

Dec 28, 2020
Hi friend
Admin vhoxe12 banned me without reason, he say untruth, thats why i reported...

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
do not take sympathy from others to cover up your lies, show a demo if you really do nothing wrong with me when i banned you, show me everything as well as the things you insulted me .. and you are old enough for lies.. grow up bro, be man enough and stop saying shits to others... give respect if u want others to respect you as well..

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
BASTARD

and until the next time we play together again and you insult me , I will not refrain from banning you again .. over and over again. act based on your age, so as not to embarrass others ..

gambit

Staff member
Jun 4, 2019
India
No demo no unban. Make a new ban appeal and upload demo in question for consideration.

TORI BlacK

Dec 29, 2020
Dude you baned all the regular players on INFERNO? Why, because the are better then you? Jesus Christ what are you doing and how can anyone let that happening??? Is there someone who can ban you from doing things like this??

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
am i the admin you are referring to?:giggle: you may be mistaken, I play very rarely in inferno, I often play in dedust and only selected players I ban, only rude and disrespectful players...
and I'm not saying I'm good but I'm second to the top1 player in dust2, and I'm not angry with those player that better than me, in fact I'm even happier because they make the game more challenging:giggle:

so maybe I'm not the admin you are referring to... mr.TORI
or if its really me,.. you better send demo here, to prove you're accusation;)

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Sorry for late reply, if you want unban please fill ban appeal like Gambit explained.