Ban details:
You are banned
||| Nick: Pila
||| IP: 81.204.49.3
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1403056
||| By admin: ektaliON
||| Reason: WH, saw demo
||| Ban created: 21.01.2021 - 21:23:32
||| For length: 1 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_YEAR, 10 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_MON, 4 weeks, 1 day, 10 hours and 39 minutes
||| On: GS2US.COM || Dust2 Only Public [24/7] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 1 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_YEAR, 10 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_MON, 4 weeks, 1 day, 10 hours and 39 minutes
||| Will expire: 17.12.2022 - 08:02:32

Demo link:

More details:
Goodevening, This evening i was playing very good and i'm banned with no reason. Ektalion is banning a lot lately. Last week he banned other good player for no reason. I don't liked to be banned while i play fair.
This evening he can't win and thats the reason i'm banned! I hope you guys can unbanned me, so i can play for fun.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
I reported him to Hideath so now he can deal with consequences.
I was watching him at the moment I saw how you killed him fair and then he started to spectate you for a few rounds. But I guess he's playing with music or something because he can't hear footsteps all around you.

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
nyanmaru, how u look demo and unban in 2 minutes after Pila write a post ?
In your server play a lot wallhackers and u tolerate it.... LOL
U are not looking demo and unban all the players.
Cheaters servers.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Please read above I edited a little bit... Like I said I was in a server at the moment and I saw everything.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
If you still don't believe me then check my demo but this time start using your headphones.

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
are u serious????? please so not joke look his demo, 101% wallhack and u say it ok??? omg what a server and whats admins.... if u sat what wall is ok in your server, ill my friend delete your server from favorite list.

..... not a normal players server, but cheaters and admins whithout understanding cs...

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
I will say it once again because you didn't understand at all...

• Be 100% sure before using privieleges against any player. Make sure to spectate as long as it's needed, do not take any actions if you are not sure.
That means you need to use sounds and brain not only "omg he knows where others are..."

Please don't buy admin if you can't see difference between cheaters and normal players.

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
dont be a server admin if u are not looking demo and not understand cs. spoke about sound in 100 metres in map..

better not wrote about sound to not joke a people...
bye master of cs.....

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Then tell me why other admins don't see any cheaters, but when you play everyone is cheating.

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
i dont must to tell u if u dont understand cs.
sorry, but i dont want to speake more in that theme.
people who look his demo saw how this players move on the walls with his mouse.

u want to unban cheaters, u make it... give me low and high five.

its my last post on this theme.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
And what about admin SilentPower that you banned? Do you have proof that he was cheating?

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Anyways if you going to continue banning everyone like this your admin going to be revoked. And no more excuses.

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
DRG, nyanmaru not interesting what we sayd. He have own opinion and agree that players in his server play with cheats.
save your time, we do not change anything.
its easily to change server that disqus with him

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
EktaliON I heard enough non sense from you so please be quiet. In your opinion everyone are cheaters because they are better than you.