How to use Admin privileges

love-death-robots

Jul 28, 2020
I am unable to use admin privileges in game after purchasing and being activated.
Are admin privileges not automatically integrated in game once activated?

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey man,
please refer to this guide to check all the admin commands:
I hope this helps 😊

prakash.sharma375

Nov 17, 2020
Indore
Hi,

Please help me with how to log in as admin on the server. how to use admin privileges.
I already set the password which was used in purchase time but still getting the error when I use Admin Commands
error -> "You have no access to that command"

Please describe how to change the password. also where I can see my purchasing details and how to renew it

I m also register Nickname .. with the same password but still getting the error "You have no access to that command " and I have not admin privileges.
Please help

Thanks
Prakash (Aj)

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hi,

Please help me with how to log in as admin on the server. how to use admin privileges.
I already set the password which was used in purchase time but still getting the error when I use Admin Commands
error -> "You have no access to that command"

Please describe how to change the password. also where I can see my purchasing details and how to renew it

I m also register Nickname .. with the same password but still getting the error "You have no access to that command " and I have not admin privileges.
Please help

Thanks
Prakash (Aj)
Hey there,

I've just sent you a pm with all the details,
the new admin should be activated by now and it will take effect by the next map change,
you can always check payment details in PayPal invoice (it should be sent to email as well),
for renewal, just use the same services page