get-help please take some attention

SmokeR

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just had second problem in 2-3 days time with the same admin. I just log to play a bit and after i have kill him few times he start slay/transfer me in hes team....
i think is my choice witch team tow play with ... And after he banned me furst time without any clear reason i cant hold. This guy deserve all his rights taken away straight away.
he just treat everyone how he feel like.
just feed up with it i will not play anymore in the server if he is on and if i do will be only to see did you teach him how to use the rights he have given.
Demo Link: https://sharemods.com/cdk4hjlopumb/gs2us_war3ft.dem.html

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
The demo is broken/short (3 Mb file only)
Unbanned since I saw the last situation/dem, but can't take any actions unless you can upload the full demo/prove
Please let me know if you can ^^

Reactions: SmokeR

SmokeR

Aug 6, 2020
i have only this demo may be i broken for some reason ... But wont be long online i bet furst time i see this admin again i will be in top of the ban list just keep aye on him. This way he will get your servers empty not every one after get banned come in forums to prove him self most ppl just delete server form server list dont leave him to do watever he likes to with people online.
Thank you for remove the ban again speak to you soon ...

Reactions: HiDeath