Apply For Adminship

2C1

Sep 12, 2020
Hello ,
i really like your server and i would like to become admin
i've been admin for the last 3 years
my last community was RPG but i left because they were kids.
Thank you
i didnt play for a while because i was on vacation
P.S : i don't have money yet

Bambi

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 14, 2020
🇩🇪 Germany
Hi,

in my Eyes an admin should be able to know the difference between good player and cheater.
If he does not see the difference or is unsure, he should seek the opinion of experienced admins / players instead of insulting and rushing against them.

You might want to play for a longer period of time and show that you have the necessary maturity.

Just my 2 cents to your request.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Moved this thing to The Lounge or something like that.

Anyways you can either buy admin or just wait for giveaways or something. I can't help much in this case.

koko77

Nov 20, 2020
Hi ! I i would like to become an admin for the server gs2us.com only dust2 because it s full of cheaters and we need to clean them because we can t play because of them . i was admin some time s ago , i know how to be an admin and how to don t abuse it .

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hi ! I i would like to become an admin for the server gs2us.com only dust2 because it s full of cheaters and we need to clean them because we can t play because of them . i was admin some time s ago , i know how to be an admin and how to don t abuse it .
Hey there ^^
you can always get admin membership within our services,
with just a small fee to make sure the admin privileges less likely to be abused and to keep the servers/websites up to work ^^
Please let me know about any problem during the process and i'll be glad to help out!