|Game||Need for Speed Most Wanted 2|
|Publisher||Electronic Arts (EA Games)|
|Release Date||October 30, 2012|
Click the download button to be redirected to Need for Speed Most Wanted 2 download page. That will allow you to get the game from the fastest possible available server.
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2 (2012 version) is available to download for computer totally for free. Get one of the best racing video games that still being popular even after many years of its first release!
NFS Most Wanted 2 download within our website allows you to get the game with the best possible ease and performance during the whole process. The game is full, clean, safe and free without any costs. That means you can download, install and play forever without any kind of payments or verifications.
With Google Drive cloud storage, the download speed will be as best as you can get wherever you live. That’s due to the fact that Google servers are all around the globe, allowing you to connect the nearest one and take advantage of the download speed!
- Operating System: 32-bit Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 with all available Windows updates).
- Processor: dual-core with a frequency of 2 GHz (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz).
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Video card (AMD): compatible with DirectX 10.1, 512 MB memory (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series with a performance not lower than ATI Radeon 3870).
- Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.
- Hard Drive: 7 GB.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above.
- Processor: dual-core with a frequency of 2 GHz (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz).
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Video card (NVIDIA): compatible with DirectX 10.0, 512 MB memory (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with a performance of at least NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT).
- Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 10.
- Hard Drive: 10 GB.
About the game
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is an arcade auto simulator video game developed by British company Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts in 2012. The game combines all the best that we all love so much in the Need for Speed series. It does not repeat the stunning success of the same Need for Speed: Underground, but still takes a significant place in the development of the series Need for Speed.
The game takes over the whole positive experience of the previous games of the series and brings a lot of unique innovations in the games of the arcade car simulator genre. Simple, it wonderfully combines street racing and police chases.
Although, this computer game can be called a reissue of the first part. At the heart of the project are all the same chases. Traffic breakers are the category to which your character belongs. Sometimes the police have no questions for him, and he easily manages to escape.
But if the hero commits a serious crime or violation, the number of cars chasing him will increase. Among the transport, you can meet a lot of armoured vehicles that will change the hot action, and violate your plans. Police officers use spiked ribbons for those who care and long hides from them.
The game project has good graphics. To create visual components, the developers used the Chameleon engine, pre-modifying it. Thanks to the Autolog 2 system, players can follow the rating of cool users.
Everyone involved in the project, regardless of the country of residence and the type of gaming devices, will be displayed in a single system. The computer game is cross-platform.
The difference between this and the original version of the projects is also in the area. Now we have to operate in the territory of Fairhaven, a modern metropolis.
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2: Gameplay
Perhaps, it is difficult to call the game a race, if it does not have a garage and a car workshop. But, in the case of Most Wanted (2012), Easy Drive is exactly the kind of innovation that deserves praise.
Fast access to cars and races, tuning and setting up cars right out of the game is definitely something that gets rid of the routine. Simply, you change the car by pressing a couple of buttons. If you need more agility instead of power, open three or four menus and a vial!
Car control is similar to what was in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 but requires some habituation. However, cars from Porsche, Ford and a number of other concerns can be described as “sliding brick”. This is a misunderstanding the developers need to correct the first patch, otherwise, the game will simply not be balanced.
And now about the bad. Who only thought to leave savers with accidents? No, seriously, you’re flying at speed… 50 km/h and you are just clinging to the side of the next car. Boom! BREATHE-TO-BE! Accident!
Show a five-hour video, and a bunch of mats poured on the game and the heads of developers. Absolutely useless feature, which bends players for three games in a row. It was impossible to understand for three years that such things only interfere with comfortable play, and screensavers should be done for more colourful events.
In Need for Speed Most Wanted 2, racing with the police does not make sense at all… or Criterion relied on sadomasochists in designing this regime. The thing is that the game does not have destroyed gas stations, bakeries and TV towers.
It is very difficult to get away from the police, there is nowhere to hide (security zones have also been removed), so if you are being chased by a horde of cops, get ready for anything… If you been caught, no one is going to arrest and imprison, confiscate cars too. Apparently so, in the view of Criterion, look like a race with the police.
They also changed their way with graphic effects. The sun shines so brightly that nothing at all can be seen. Fountains of splashes and dust from under the wheels of rivals also overlap the view cleanly. Dynamic change of day and night happens so fast that you will not have time to understand anything. It was just the morning, and it was evening.
The size of the game world is also not satisfactory: it can be memorized in a couple of days. Saves the situation that the design of locations is not limited to curbs and railings, so you can go almost in any direction. If NFS Most Wanted 2 had at least twice as many, with long highway and highways, it would be possible to put five points for the whole game.
Both single-player companies and online battles will take place in Fairhaven. It presents all the variety of urban environment: from industrial zones and buildings to technological metropolis and modern recreation areas. There are also highways adjacent to the city and expressways.
The city is open, the player is free to decide the order of the tasks. For them, you can get parts for wheelbarrows and special currency Speed Points. There are also many additional activities: driving at maximum speed under photo radars, knocking down billboards in bright jumps, special races from the cops.
For all this, too, you can get SP. Breaking the law, law enforcement officers will assign you up to 6 stars of the search and try to catch. The developer called it a chase mode.
Now about racing. There are quite a lot of them and they are very well executed. The main drawback is their transience. Three, from the strength of five minutes, and you finish. And races with bosses, in general, should have been done in several stages. The end of a long competitive stage gives much more pleasure than a fleeting victory over the next “street racer”.
The only salvation for the player, deprived of multiplayer, to ride around the city and just enjoy driving. It is in this Most Wanted (2012) most similar to its street roots.
The multiplayer mode in NFS Most Wanted 2 is fun. 12 people set the heat all over the game environment, so the game is real chaos. The list of modes available in free online play will appeal to the most demanding players.
Among them you will find sprints, races in circles, arcade “jumps above all” and so on. Everything looks something like this: we drove the race, went to the next task, on the way shoving and knocking out other players, gathered on the point, started a new competition.
Multiplayer may well tighten, especially real players much more cunning than the computer. On the other hand, once you get tired of sausages other players (and sometimes the game resembles a boxing ring rather than a race), you’ll want something more relaxed. Also, you do not see quite races, although it should have been foreseen because not everyone likes the gameplay of DiRT: Showdown.
Just like the older games of the series, Need for Speed Most Wanted 2 has its own game features making it a special game that’s worth the time to be played. That includes massive improvements that every player should like for sure, making it one of the best racing games in history. Let’s find out some of the main features among many for this game:
- An Open world allowing you to get away from the police as you want. Cut the path, hide and use the strengths of your car. The main thing in the game is freedom. Go wherever you want, have fun and stay ahead of your friends at the expense of the best knowledge of the city.
- Endless multiplayer. You will find an endless series of exciting multiplayer races. There is no lobby in the game, so you can play non-stop. Score points, win and get rewards and new parts for machines. Race, compete with friends and explore a huge open world.
- Compete with your friends. The Autolog 2 system makes the rivalry incredibly gambling. You get personal recommendations, and all your achievements and results are displayed in the news feed. Earn Need for Speed points on different platforms and stay ahead of your friends to become the best Driver of Most Wanted.
- Racing without rules. Survives the fastest: Need for Speed Most Wanted combines the stunning feel of a real car with the aggressiveness and speed of Burnout. Leave the police and rivals behind, using driving prowess and a little nitro.
- You have to participate in the pursuit of different complexity. There will be six levels in total. With the increase in numbers, the police are making their efforts. At the last level, you will be able to escape from the chase, using agility and cunning.
- At the beginning of the game, you will be able to choose from 40 models of cars, but over time their number can increase to 65. There are cars from different classes.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012) came out with a couple of very unpleasant stocks that you could read about earlier. Criterion should fix them in the next updates and then the game will become really good. It is likely that at first, you will not like the game.
To feel its essence, you need to go through the game completely, as well as drive-in multiplayer. Only then will you understand whether Most Wanted (2012) is suitable for you or not.