||| You are banned
||| Nick: SmokeR ]'.MNML
||| IP: 80.44.161.149
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61379567
||| By admin: get-help
||| Reason: Insulting/Swearing
||| Ban created: 08.08.2020 - 09:33:16
||| For length: Permanent
||| On: GS2US.COM || WAR3FT CSDM [24/7] ($2000$)
||| Time left: Forever
||| Will expire: Never
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM
-------------------------------------------

Demo link: https://sharemods.com/cdk4hjlopumb/gs2us_war3ft.dem.html

More details:
Please have a look on this guy second time i had ban without clear reason when i play and he is in the game he not leave me to play my apologize but if this is not enough to remove his rights i dont know what it will be.
Fully disrespectful person do what he wants ban players when people beat him in game slay, slap ,transfer without reason. Is not all in the demo but that's is my experience with him. I got this ban because i dont wanna play with him and i told i will go to report (because he keep transfering me) then i will be back and i realized he ban me again reason Insulting/Swearing really ... If i get banned one more time form this kid as i told him KID witch is not Insulting or Swearing then apologize i like the servers but in if hapens again is mean not worth to keep play in the servers anymore because every day i have to come in the forum and report same problem.
3 days = 2 bans and constantly disturbing with slays in game ... all for no reason
What of following is not clear to this guy ???

General Actions

Insulting, Swearing, Spamming chat and Racism will lead to user muting (gag), ban when it's required. Start with 5 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 3 hours gags then ban up to 6 hours max.

in case i have affected something or i have swearing/insulting on him witch i don't he brake roles around 5 times only with my ban what admin is that i have not warning i had no gag or any problems straight permanent lets get rid of all better players and what next. get-help will play solo aginst bots then will be not fun enough without players for ban probably.

ADMIN rules
  • Be 100% sure before using privieleges against any player. Make sure to spectate as long as it's needed, do not take any actions if you are not sure.
  • Do not imlement your personal problems in servers and ban without any strong reason.
  • Do not bully players over your privileges.

Last edited:

The One

May 27, 2020
i watched the demo too, and i cant see anything wrong done by smoker. He is getting slayed and transferred into the team of the user "get-help" without any reason.