Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey everyone,
sadly this is gonna be one of my latest threads in the forum,

as most of you already know, servers haven't been that well going lately,
and since the boosting has no longer a good effect as it was before, it's really worthless to run the servers full of bots most of the time,

Now it comes to its end, most of the servers gonna be shut down at the end of the month,
the forum may be kept alive for a little longer

I want really thank anyone who has been helping out during the past couple of years and all the good active players within the forum,
Counter-Strike 1.6 is such a great game and will always be!

If anyone has long term privileges going on (1month +), please contact me via pm or email to get a partial refund depends on the period left,
Also, please make sure to avoid buying privileges at it may result in a refund from now on,

Thanks again everyone and I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

NetherYT

Jan 16, 2021
Hey everyone,

and since the boosting has no longer a good effect as it was before, it's really worthless to run the servers full of bots most of the time,

Now it comes to its end, most of the servers gonna be shut down at the end of the month,

I want really thank anyone who has been helping out during the past couple of years and all the good active players within the forum,

If anyone has long term privileges going on (1month +), please contact me via pm or email to get a partial refund depends on the period left,
Also, please make sure to avoid buying privileges at it may result in a refund from now on,

HiDeath THis is so so sad news but Do u really think its time to return now? The Support has been off cuz of this Pandemic but u have reached this far... I dont think its the right time to return.. And as ur best friend.. i suggest u to NOT Close the servers down If u are having problems with it u can TEMPORARILY Shut them down but taking them out might just not be the right choice HiDeath i think u shouldnt return now.... and we are Together a WHOLE COMMUNITY and i know ur facing problems with the servers but its not that much of a deal u can shut them down for a while as they have been shutted down for a whole yer i think but if u return now it will all be over and u will have to start from 0 again i hope this gives u motivation and heres a message to give u motivation: I Before Gived Up on trying to put a mod in cs for 1 year i didnt know how to put mod in cs, i almost gave up on how to know how to put mod in cs , i even watched several videos but it didnt work out.... but now i can easily put mods in cs and other games... And as i didnt give up i think u shouldnt give up either. Thank you -Ur Best Friend For Ever

Reactions: HiDeath

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
thanks for the servers, we appreciate it. In my opinion keeping 1-2 servers would have a better effect on the daily activity, but it is your decision and we accept it. good luck everyone ;)

• Love

neptune

Apr 13, 2021
even tho i havent been a long time in this server, its still really sad to me seeing the servers shutting down, but im sure u made alot of people happy with them :)

• Love

prakash.sharma375

Nov 17, 2020
Indore
Hey everyone,

Hi HiDeath,

I have purchased VIP Membership for 3 months and your forum has been updated me as a super admin. please change the current privileges and update me like a VIP for 3 months membership.