Solved report sphnx (admin)

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
hi there , i would like to report sphnx for spamming "admin sounds" Move Move Move etc. It's really annoying and can cause problem to my ears (using headphones). I really didn't want to report him but he is doing it every time when he is dead and im alive on a round. you can see in the demo

Please check 08:27 on the demo and u will understand why i post it.
Thanks in advance,
9pasha

PS: @sphnx show some respect to better players than you and stop being annoying by flaming them (you know what i mean)
PS2: on the end of the demo i press /vips so you can see the only online admin is sphnx (he is making the sounds of course)

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
PS: @sphnx show some respect to better players than you and stop being annoying by flaming them (you know what i mean)
haha you're so funny! Ur my idol so i just doin the same thing u did to other players... like bragging chats and flaming!! so how does it feels?? the only different thing is you're always here in forum CRYING... ur so ARROGANT in game but u always here crying and pretending ur the victim!! LOL!!
i dunno what kind of person u are..so pathethic all players and game admins know how u act at the game!!!
U WANT RESPECT?? COME'ON DONT ASK FOR RESPECT DUDE... ONLY RIGHT PERSONS EARN THAT...FOR FREE! (you know what i mean)

PS. MY RADIO SAYS ""MOVE"" YES U NEED TO MOVE, COZ UR CAMPING THE WHOLE GAME EVERY ROUNDS!!

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
@sphnx show some respect to
""RESPECT"" ME TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER ADMINS GIVING AND SHOWING RESPECT TO EACH OTHERS LIKE [email protected]@-UN4GIVEN-MUDIT-ENGULL-DANZO-DRG AND ALSO NON-VIP/ADMIN PLAYERS... SO UR THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL ASKING FOR RESPECT!! ????
""FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN READ THIS NOW U KNOW GUYS WHO REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM IN HERE!!"";)

AND IM SURE THAT IF U ASK THOSE ADMINS...THEY WILL SAY THE SAME THING!👊

PS: THESE ADMINS ARE THE REAL GOOD PLAYERS , I ADMIT THEY ALL BETTER THAN ME....
PS2: FOR YOUR INFORMATION RESPECT IS NOT ONLY GIVEN TO THE PLAYERS BETTER THAN ANYONE, LIKE U SAID ""PS: @sphnx show some respect to better players than you"" BETTER THAN YOU OR LOWER THAN YOU, YOU STILL NEED TO RESPECT IF HE DESERVE IT!!!! AND I THINK NO ONE WILL RESPECT YOU HERE!!!

Last edited:

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Alright, just checked the demo as it's not that long,

@vhoxe camping as ct, while the bomb is not planted in planting sites is pretty normal and allowed
cts have to protect bomb sites and can camp on both sides, but they can't camp when it's planted and will have to follow the objective,

if you're not cool with @9pasha, you don't have the right to spam him so,
please keep it cool and clean guys

Reactions: DRG

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
@vhoxe
haha you're so funny! Ur my idol so i just doin the same thing u did to other players... like bragging chats and flaming!! so how does it feels?? the only different thing is you're always here in forum CRYING... ur so ARROGANT in game but u always here crying and pretending ur the victim!! LOL!!
i dunno what kind of person u are..so pathethic all players and game admins know how u act at the game!!!
U WANT RESPECT?? COME'ON DONT ASK FOR RESPECT DUDE... ONLY RIGHT PERSONS EARN THAT...FOR FREE! (you know what i mean)

PS. MY RADIO SAYS ""MOVE"" YES U NEED TO MOVE, COZ UR CAMPING THE WHOLE GAME EVERY ROUNDS!!
1. i m not flaming anyone i m just playing my game and enjoying it
2. Sometimes i am live streaming my games on twitch so making annoying sounds have bad effects on my viewers and to my channel
3. You don't really know what "Camp" means. If you watch the whole demo that i sent upside and have the basic knowledge of CS you will easily understand that there is not camp
4. the pathetic is you and your friends, that when someone is winning you are trying to insult him
guys get a life and enjoy your games . Don't insult the other ones.

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
1. i m not flaming anyone i m just playing my game and enjoying it
is lying normal for you?? i think yes! and as i said im just doing what u did to other players in server, so how it feels? annoying right? that's exactly what they feel for u!!
and again playing as victim...
u know the truth how u calling other players noob and lame ,and how u chat bragging messages
4. the pathetic is you and your friends, that when someone is winning you are trying to insult him
guys get a life and enjoy your games . Don't insult the other ones.
i think no! we all from diff country and have diff culture, but still we understand and respect each other, and if everyone seeing this and check the complain history they can see that u have a complain in all admin here, even your not belong to the issue! it only shows that your the only problem here in this server... you're the poison here!!
3. You don't really know what "Camp" means.
maybe yes! coz i really dont play camping like you always doing even in start of game you always camp till the time end, even your not protecting the bomb!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DRG and 9pasha

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
camping as ct, while the bomb is not planted in planting sites is pretty normal and allowed
cts have to protect bomb sites and can camp on both sides, but they can't camp when it's planted and will have to follow the objective,
yes i understand that! but camping till the time ends even not protecting the bomb, or camping at the other side of planting site while the bomb is planted is a diff story, i don't have proof or demo for that, and of course even pasha have that demo he will never post that here! but some players and admins can prove that..
if you're not cool with @9pasha, you don't have the right to spam him so,
please keep it cool and clean guys
and FYI im not the only one who's not cool with him, almost all admins... why the server don't see who's the real problem here??
i respect the admin/moderators and of course @HiDeath but i only have 1 question.. and its not my intention to offend you... ""why tolerate that kind of attitude? particularly that 9pasha??""

the pathetic is you and your friends,
the pathetic is you and you and only you because you don't have friend even a single one!! ;)
see how he chat? claiming his better player? bragging! arrogant! why tolerate this kind of attitude??
some player don't want to play here anymore because of him, like engull and danzo... and maybe next is me and the others...
we also pay for the privilege's not only that 9pasha but this server seems always at his side!
u should go to game and spectate more time watching him for u to see what kind of person is he!!!

PS. again i respect u a lot @HiDeath but i just don't understand why this common issue against pasha always sided by server!

• Haha
Reactions: 9pasha

NetherYT

Jan 16, 2021
@vhoxe
yes i understand that! but camping till the time ends even not protecting the bomb, or camping at the other side of planting site while the bomb is planted is a diff story, i don't have proof or demo for that, and of course even pasha have that demo he will never post that here! but some players and admins can prove that..

and FYI im not the only one who's not cool with him, almost all admins... why the server don't see who's the real problem here??
i respect the admin/moderators and of course @HiDeath but i only have 1 question.. and its not my intention to offend you... ""why tolerate that kind of attitude? particularly that 9pasha??""

the pathetic is you and you and only you because you don't have friend even a single one!! ;)

see how he chat? claiming his better player? bragging! arrogant! why tolerate this kind of attitude??
some player don't want to play here anymore because of him, like engull and danzo... and maybe next is me and the others...
we also pay for the privilege's not only that 9pasha but this server seems always at his side!
u should go to game and spectate more time watching him for u to see what kind of person is he!!!

PS. again i respect u a lot @HiDeath but i just don't understand why this common issue against pasha always sided by server!
I do agree with u Vhoxe on the camping till end but As 9pasha said that u Were SPAMMING? the ADMIN COMMANDS and now it is fine with me but the people who play WITH HEADPHONES is a Really big problem.. and Thats BECAUSE They are wearing headphone and the admin command is HIGH AF with headphones.
Hope Fully u can Understand All of it now :)

Reactions: HiDeath and 9pasha

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com

I'm really not sided with anyone in particular,
I just deal with each case separately and take action,
if he was camping just as you stated in the demo and did camp while the bomb was planted or in any case against the gameplay objectives then It would be fine to slay for example

I really appreciate anyone helping out the community, especially those who pay for privileges as it keeps the website/servers alive,
but that doesn't mean I can allow anything not within the rules or something that will ruin the game

Thanks dude, i really do respect all of you in here and trying to keep the things as cool as possible without siding with anyone unpurposely