report mudit (ADMIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
I was playing on the server today and i got banned for no reason. Mudit banned me claiming that i was using cheats as u can see on the screenshot. I will also upload the replay

and the link of the demo:

PS: Before making ban on someone, specially on me, that plays more than 1 and a half year on the server first be sure that the player is cheating and check the replay and after that continue on banning.

Last edited:

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I just checked the demo. There is only one questionable scene for me at 182:42.
Maybe pasha can explain this one.
pasha: You are in front of B, stay there defensively, switch to knife before Mudit is heard and then try to knife him.

Menu calls are a completely different story. You constantly call up a menu, as you can see in this screenshot. Can you tell me something about this?

@mudit
If you have any more evidence that should be clarified, please feel free to join in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9pasha

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
pasha: You are in front of B, stay there defensively, switch to knife before Mudit is heard and then try to knife him.
If you listen carefully you can hear footsteps when his teammate throws grenade. Is there a way to turn off grenade radio commands?

Reactions: Wicki and 9pasha

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020

Menu calls are a completely different story. You constantly call up a menu, as you can see in this screenshot. Can you tell me something about this?

@mudit
If you have any more evidence that should be clarified, please feel free to join in.
Thank you very much for answering and watching my replay to both @Wicki and @Nyanmaru
about the "scene" at 182:42 my answer is:
1. 182:35 you can see my teammate dying somewhere in tunnel from Mudit (at demo you can't see the minimap)

2. about 182.42 you can hear some steps on B site so i decided to turn on knife at 182:44 or 182:45. and at 182:51 mudit appeared in front of the doors (outside the B site).

PS: @Wicki i can't open the link that u sent (it appears me nothing). I turned to knife 3 seconds after MUDIT was heard in my headphones (i checked demo with 1x speed and u can hear it clearly at the same time with the FIRE IN THE HOLE of the team radio. If you check it slower for example at 0.25x you can hear steps 3 times starting at 182:42 . IF you need more details feel free to ask me

Last edited:

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
If you listen carefully you can hear footsteps when his teammate throws grenade. Is there a way to turn off grenade radio commands?
I only hear the footsteps after pasha backs away and takes the knife. But that is simply due to my very old ears. :)
You can stop the sound with stopsound, like @Silentscream mentioned. You can also mute all your teammates :D

@Wicki i can't open the link that u sent (it appears me nothing).

This should work now.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
I only hear the footsteps after pasha backs away and takes the knife. But that is simply due to my very old ears. :)
You can stop the sound with stopsound, like @Silentscream mentioned. You can also mute all your teammates :D

This should work now.
oh the menu. I change guns from one hand to another hand that's why . :) i do it many times due a game.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
And now let me ask something as i answered all the questions.
Why is an admin making BAN without a reason (im talking about MUDIT) and without any proof (for 30 minutes) ? Did he ask for a demo and i didn't send him? did he watch me as an observer? No he didn't.
Why did he call me that i am using "AIM BOT" and giving me warnings?

I want to play my games and see some respect from the staff , as i respect them and everyone in my games.
Staff, don't BAN me again even for 1 MINUTE w/o a reason. Don't call me aimboter hacker etc. You have ADMIN ACCESS and you make a bad image of my self in the server

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I can understand how unpleasant it is to be innocently banned. We will discuss this and keep an eye on the admins.

mudit

ADMIN
Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys, I was away from keyboard, let me share you demo where the things were spotted. You can see my records I never ban anyone without warning and without evidence, I play fair and believe in same.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, I was away from keyboard, let me share you demo where the things were spotted. You can see my records I never ban anyone without warning and without evidence, I play fair and believe in same.
i would really like to see this demo . GO ON
do NOT forget that i already uploaded the demo that u banned me for 30 minutes in this thread so do NOT upload the same one :)

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
So where is this demo? Been waiting for few hours now.

mudit

ADMIN
Dec 12, 2020
@Nyanmaru unfortunately the demo have been doesn't show yesterday play recording, can you help me how I can locate the yesterday file. demo file shows only today's recording of 95 minutes

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
@Nyanmaru unfortunately the demo have been doesn't show yesterday play recording, can you help me how I can locate the yesterday file. demo file shows only today's recording of 95 minutes
The Demo gets automatically overwritten after mapchange or when you rejoin the server. You have to backup it manually.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
Okay, enough kiddy bullshit. This thread is closed now.
If someone still wants to contribute something productive, write to me

Reactions: 9pasha and FleXa^
Status
Not open for further replies.