report engjull

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hi there , i want to report engjull for "Abusing VIP privs", he is buying AWP, fighting mid and if he dies or gets damaged, he reconnects from the server and plays again. He did the same thing a lot of times,i told him to stop it but he answered "fck off hacker,noob,etc". So the only way to stop it is to report him i guess. I don't know if there is any rule for that , but it is not fair for us and at least i would like people know what engjull does.
uploaded demo: https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/YzD6AZdA/file.html
screenshots (6:40 and 7:50 of the demo time):

Both images are from the same round. I killed engjull and after that he killed me on the same round!

admir

Dec 22, 2020
he use wall hack for sure hater ok ? ofc and ican say what i want and res game wheni want hahahahah omg make me laught , whats ur problem shit kid hate me more ,ok and inot see nothing here its just a photo? make new better photo son u still are to young bla bla bla abuse its abig word!! u now are vip when i will get admin i wil ban u999999days belive me wait 20days more and will see.

Last edited:

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
he dont uplad the demo cuz he use wall hack ofc and ican say what i want whats ur problem shit kid ok and inot see nothing here its just a photo? make new better photo son u still are to young bla bla bla abuse its abig word!! u now are vip when i will get admin i wil ban u999999days belive me wait 20days more and will see.
you can see the link of the uploaded demo above

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Hello there, first thing ADMIR stop being toxic and calm down.

Reconnecting is same thing as abusing your vip/admin privileges because you can always get free weapon. But I don't really know what to say so let's wait for hideath.

Btw warning for all admins calm down before doing anything. In some cases I don't know what happened but it looks like admins try to find reason for bans. If I see that I'm correct every admin abusing privileges gonna get punished.