report engjull vip abuse (second time)

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hello , i would like to report engjull for vip abuse. I explained him that it is not fair to fight mid with AWP and when he gets damaged or killed, reconnect the server and abuse his VIP power. He is doing it almost every time and in my oppinion he should stop it .
Here i exlain him that it is not fair and it is called VIP abuse ( of course in a good way) - he answers that he never DOES it!

demo link: https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/o0vfJB1t/file.html

on the end of the demo time 74:39 i killed him in the mid time 74:48 he reconnected and time 75:10 he is fighting me again in the mid.

PS: I don't want to make him banned, i want to make it clear that VIP abuse is not allowed so he can stop it anytime...

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey ^^
does this happen at the round start (the first 15 seconds) or at the middle of the round (1min+)?

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
at this time, he is dead

and at this time you can see him again alive (fighting mid)

Last edited:

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
I edited now the second screenshot u can see him alive with 0-0 score on the same round of course

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
We already mentioned before, that's its in general an unwanted behavior to reconnect, when died at the beginning of the round, to be alive again. It's all about fairplay.
You have one life per round, not two. ;)

Last edited: