report engjull #2

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Last edited:

DRG

ADMIN
Jan 13, 2021
Romania
Loser he is VIP i ban this shit because he insult him he Say dye mother fucker And that ie the reason FOR this ban stay calm i don t know what you up to pasha shit you are like a child

• Love
Reactions: un4given and admir

admir

Dec 22, 2020
insulting is not allowed
omg man hahahhahah u are wery drama guy hahaaahha i wil rest some man cant play with you have to rest rly some days u make me rly laught 1 how you hitted me in wall u didnt see me u just hit inwall mod can watch that how he did on replay at B hit on wall and raven say to me motherfucker insulting swearing admin hehave to close mouth like a normal player i dont know him but for u rly man go fuck ur self u are kid 12year i think old not much more go vitis ur self and leave me alone ok play ur game and shut up dont talk with me mute ur self! stop making stupid threads here bla bla bla play ur game again and shut up morron how say un4given greek beek , close ur mouth and play i will ban uwhen i get admin just for spaming and making stupupid threads for nothing idk how ilost time watcin ur posts he alway pm me i report u i report u always boring of u dont pm me again for this OK.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: un4given and DRG

DRG

ADMIN
Jan 13, 2021
Romania
insulting is not allowed
Ooo you edit you re post because you don t know what to write anymore you are desperate to achive i don t know what ...
In my opinion you are a 12 year Child who write desperate on His pc because you are a pussy

• Haha
Reactions: un4given and admir

admir

Dec 22, 2020
He is trying to ban drg un4given engjull who more etc etc... bla bla bla and trying to attack forum to trying to ban the mod to hideath :D and others if they do anythign to him.

• Haha
Reactions: un4given and DRG

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
downloading the demo, gonna check it and get back to you ^^
Edited: this will take a while in fact

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Alright, i've checked the demo,
for 34:45 moment, he insulted back the player (the 3 days ban wasn't justified tho)
i can see that you saw him and shot (obviously not a wh) and the insult is not justified even if it was

he will be banned for 30 mins (as a warning)