perma bans

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Hello , i have seen admins making bans for ever (perma) and i would like to discuss about it. I think if staff bans whoever flames forver, server will be always empty. As a member, my opinion is to ban someone with scales , for example first time ban 1hour , second 5 hours , etc. I will appear you the last one perma ban that i saw today from admin [email protected]

uploaded demo:

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I have edited this ban. No permanent bans should be given for insulting. Maybe @[email protected]@ wanted to ban him for Cheating or he simply made a mistake with the length.

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
It wasn’t the first time from this player , but I didn’t ban him earlier. I waived the 1-hour and 5-hour bans earlier. I’m tired of shooting someone, they start cursing. There will never be order in this server if admins have no authority.

Reactions: vhoxe

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
It wasn’t the first time from this player , but I didn’t ban him earlier. I waived the 1-hour and 5-hour bans earlier. I’m tired of shooting someone, they start cursing. There will never be order in this server if admins have no authority.
Admins have Authority to ban players with proofs for specific time. If we ban whoever flames perma , i will report 90% of the staff of the server lol

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
Feel free to report anything, I will indicate what I am doing and why. This is the problem here, because it is not a flare-up. It wasn't the first time from him. I know the rules, I know what we give for swearing, but it’s a recurring case and here’s the difference. It also shows that the rules do not work well in all cases, and if we follow them blindly, we are no more than robots, as you did in this case.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
Please follow the rules. We do not give permanent bans for insults. There can always be special cases. In such a special case, please contact HiDeath, Nyanmaru or me and take screenshots of the insults.
For some players it is more effective to gag them instead of kicking/banning them. We will surely find a solution.