magicturtle ban for no reason

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
fuck this bullshit seriously guys, reason for ban trouble maker ???!!! what trouble is that exactly, either you have a reason for ban or not, it's not the first time this shit happened to me, so you need to punish admins who abuse their roles, that server is my home and he ruined the night for me,
demo

|| You are banned
||| Nick: ELON MUSK
||| IP: 41.200.201.182
||| SteamID: STEAM_9:0:53029099
||| By admin: MagicTurtle
||| Reason: Trouble maker
||| Ban created: 26.02.2021 - 23:26:01
||| For length: 12 hours
||| On: GS2US.COM || Inferno Only Public [24/7] (de_inferno)
||| Time left: 12 hours
||| Will expire: 27.02.2021 - 11:26:01
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM

• Haha
Reactions: vhoxe

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
Hi "ELONMUSK",

The demo is only just under 50 seconds long. I don't see any ban reason in these. If there was one, it must have happened before.

However, this is a good chance to have a short discussion away from the server. That can't hurt in your case.
You play a lot and write yourself "that server is my home". You can behave as you like in your home, but not on the server. When I read this:
i'm always on the inferno server and never had a problem with any admin
I had to smile. Of course, that's not true. You are very often, to be exact every single time, negatively noticeable when I join the server and you are there.
For one thing, there's your massive radio spam. I have often, very often warned you about this. nyanmaru did this too.
Apart from that, you are very provocative and constantly engage in insult fights with other players.
suck it hahahahahahahah i'm the kiiiiiiiiing bow to me or go play tetrice, boy
This accurately reflects your behavior. We all come from different countries and continents. The cultures differ, of course. But your behavior is not considered "desirable" in any culture. In my entire time on the servers, I have never noticed anyone as negative as you. Why is that?
I have had to gag and temporarily ban you several times because of this.
Think about it and change your behavior. Otherwise we will see you here very often again. And neither you nor we want that.
And since you consider yourself to be the very best player, you may also play on the opposing team instead of trying non-stop to switch to mine when I'm on the server. ;)

Regards,
Wicki

Reactions: admir and vhoxe

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
in this case he had no reason to ban me, that's the problem, i got kicked and thought maybe it's radio calls so i stopped then he banned me,
about the radio spam, everyone who doesn't like it can simply mute me, people abuse the mic all the time and they never get in trouble for it,
i get along with some people very well, like un4given for example and other players, there is always a target on my back cause i kick a**
as for switching teams, am there for having fun only, i have nothing to prove against you or anyone else, i beat you several times before, and the same is said for you and the others, when you join even when my team is down you always join the winning team, so it's you that has something to prove not me, as i said before i'm there for killing the maximum possible and have fun, it's FFA so i'm not taking anything seriously,
conclusion is: i know my behavior and i know i'm not pleasing and irritating as you say, but in that particular case there was no reason to ban me, and you should do something about the server, since you restricted it to steam only it's dying, 10 11 players at best.
peace

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
people abuse the mic all the time and they never get in trouble for it
That's possible. I have generally disabled the ingame voice thing, so I don't hear anything from this. Since we don't get any complaints about this, it can't be very dramatic. To mute your radio spam, you would have to be muted completely. But then we won't see any chat anymore, so it's out of question. Simply do not spam, done. ;)
as for switching teams, am there for having fun only, i have nothing to prove against you or anyone else
Well, correct. But it doesn't correspond to your "I'm the best, bow down to me" behavior. Play against me instead of following me throughout.
when you join even when my team is down you always join the winning team
That is simply a lie. :) I always join the losing team. But I don't look at who is winning the current round, I look at the scoreboard and see which team is far behind. If in doubt, I press 5 for auto join and that's it. Then it is often the case that my team then becomes the "winning team". And even then I change the team regularly, if the server plugin has not already taken over. I still have the last 263 demos here (36 GB). I'll gladly send them to you, then you can try to prove your claim ;). Spoiler: You won't succeed :)
it's FFA so i'm not taking anything seriously
In contrast, you always take things pretty seriously and tell everyone else that they are noobs and you the best. I wish you wouldn't take gaming so seriously and just have fun WITH the other players. Your constant provocations and insults speak a completely different language.
Well, that I can't "cure" you, was already clear, but I still wanted to try to wake you up a little bit, so that you are less negative in the future. So, have fun and please relax.

• Haha
Reactions: vhoxe