You are banned
||| Nick: M1rOx
||| IP: 62.80.225.205
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126377341
||| By admin: un4given
||| Reason: Insulting/Swearing
||| Ban created: 11.02.2021 - 14:32:11
||| For length: 3 days
||| On: GS2US.COM || Dust2 Only Public [24/7] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 3 days
||| Will expire: 14.02.2021 - 14:32:11
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM

Demo link: https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/iAQUamPC/file.html

More details:
Un4given banning people randomly, if you say something to him you are going to expect a ban and he banned An admin which is me for a reason, insulting/swearing, in the demo you are going to see he slayed a CT for killling him, hes Lithuanian like him and i told him why did you slayed him? he said if i slayed it it means it was needed, i told him you are going to lose admin and then i got banned with the reason insulting/swearing, you really should take his admin away. ( look at the ban list, he banned with a cry - go cry camper-) Please, actions are really needed towards that player.

Last edited:

un4given

Dec 16, 2020
Now you listen to me big head. I never banned people randomly. There is always a reason for a ban.
This is the second or third time i see you on the server. First time you came and you already have been involved in a conflict. Because you are the people who had bought the privileges and automatically thinks he is the owner of server. 1 player called you a noob. And you asked if he knows that is an insult? was it also for no reason?
And to your information noob is not an insult to you. Its a description that fits you perfectly with both real life skills and gaming skills. So for you that is not an insult. Because you deserved it.
The reason is why i told you if i did it means necessary because it was like this. I had been playing for 2 maps and you came in there for 3-4 rounds. In witch at least 2 or 3 i killed you. That´s what really made you upset. And the other guy didn´t get banned. He get slayed after 2 warnings, after camping for a 5 rounds straight same place , and not making his objective - defusing the bombing , playing, moving shooting.
But of course you didn´t saw all that. And you think you know everything.
Now as i expected you came here for some help, and accused me of things that happened in your head. So first of all look in to yourself and your actions before you judge others. As an example i have a little detail of your judgment
:
2021-02-08Connect 93.114.82.119M1rOxAdversiting!!Permanent

Actions required and limitations
General Actions
  • Major cheats will lead to a permanent ban without any warning. That includes Aiming, Wallhacking, Fast-speed hacks and scripts.
  • Minor Cheating will lead to 1 week ban without any warning. That includes any type of custom models (only with bigger hitboxes), no-recoil and no-spread scripts.
  • Insulting, Swearing, Spamming chat and Racism will lead to user muting (gag), ban when it's required. Start with 5 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 3 hours gags then ban up to 6 hours max.
  • Advertising will lead to the user mute. Start with 1 hour, 3 hours muting then Ban up to 1 day.
  • If a player name contains any type of Insulting word, change the user name with amx_nick command (cs 1.6). If the user keeps changing his name, muting will block him from changing (amx_gag), no slaps,slays,kicks or bans required.
  • Insulting family memebers will lead to a harder decisions. Start with the normal Insulting mutings, up to 3 days ban max.
So you look at this -
  • Advertising will lead to the user mute. Start with 1 hour, 3 hours muting then Ban up to 1 day.
  • And you had banned a player with a permanent ban. You are a hypocrite because you are banning people with permanent ban when they are supposed to get from mute to 1,3 hours. and a ban maximum to one day. and you banned him permanently.
  • So i say to you one more time big head. Think before you speak or do something. Look how you are showing an example as an admin.
  • Last and final with your ban was a mistake. should have been for a 3 hours instead of 3 days.
  • And Its not even allowed for an admin to ban another admin without a strong reason like cheating.
  • But you where insulting me and me judgment for a second so i also made an exception for you.
  • And i knew the consequences and if i needed to do it again i would do the same

Last edited:

M1rOx

Feb 6, 2021
Sometimes its soo funny when a person gets soo frustrated and scared that he is making up his own words by saying i insulted you, big head, you have no common sense at all, you just banned me when i just said why you slayed him, and you might lose admin, does that look like an insult to you? banning 3 days ( a ban without a reason, About the adversiting, Advertising kills servers so that one adversitement was the same server and do you think they are going to stop? ofcourse not, better look at your ban reasons ( go cry camper) Seriously you cant get any lower and disrespectful thn that?, For some players a noob might be an insult, i know the meaning of it, i just asked that player to see what he thinks about that word, and yes Big head Yes you ban people randomly, stop hiding behind your lies and accept the truth and judgement.

• Do not bully players over your privileges.
  • Banning other VIPs or ADMINs is strongly not allowed. If he turned out to be clean, you will be badly punished! ( you might have ignored that anyways)
And you are telling me, i act like an owner, i am mostly not even talking in the server, sometimes only, depends on the mood, And my sentecte ( you might lose admin) you went straight for the owner act, Thats when your self defense mechanism starts working and frustration activates.

I didnt say he got banned so. Yes you killed me and why should i get mad and upset? i didnt even say anything lol, I just enjoy the gameplay and i always say good game or nice shot, but not in the chat of course ( when i get killed)

You could have talked to me like a normal human being before taking any actions and we would have talked it out calmly and had a fun gameplay, but it turns out you must be stubborn and taking actions immediately
. So thats what kind of a person you are.

Still in my opinion you shouldnt have bought an admin.

Hiding Behind his lies. ( not the rules, but defending himself saying i act like an owner, i get upset, getting involved in a conflict when i only asked a person whats the meaning of it). Think befoe even saying something.

Last edited:

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Here we go again and because it sucks to explain everything again so I will just tell you just 1 thing un4given. If you continue with free slay, bans or bans with stupid reason you will deal with consequences.

This is just a warning... So please be calm and think before doing anything.

Btw that ban was free too because there was no insult he just warned that you gonna lose your admin.

Reactions: M1rOx and un4given

un4given

Dec 16, 2020
You still haven´t answered my question , and you just brushed off the question like its nothing and going back and forward with the assumptions.
But it doesn´t explain the fact why did you banned someone permanently ? when the rules clearly states it should be muted or as maximum banned up to one day? And you justify the fact that you clearly violated rules by saying that you again assumed that by advertising he is killing the server? Does any of the GS2US servers look killed to you? You haven´t kicked him or muted him you went straight for the maximum punishment. Did anyone told you before that you are copying my words said to you like monkey? you cannot come up with something of your own?
I didn´t really understand the part about that I am getting scared or frustrated ? if you didn´t say to me anything wrong , that is what you state right? so why would i get upset or frustrated anyways? Again you are just assuming.
For example if i play good and better then you do , would you assume that i am cheater and would ban me also?
You are the one admin who looks to me unstable mister assumer. you should change nick to - Mr. I Assume.
Second of all you didn´t asked the guy for the meaning of the noob. It was for what you said when you came to the server for the first time as an admin. And he called you a noob. so how is it possible that for no reason somebody called you like that? And then your response was did you know that that´s an insult? Like letting him know that he insulted you and could be punished.
I hide behind what?

M1rOx

Feb 6, 2021
Im not arguing with you anymore Drama queen, The truth was shown, and you, your lies are meaningless.