Nickname justfeel
SteamID STEAM_13:0:1548538242
Steam Community ID 76561201057342212
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Cheating
Invoked on 17 Apr 2021 - 15:33:56
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by [email protected]([email protected])
Banned on GS2US.COM || Inferno Only Public [24/7] (de_inferno)
Total expired bans 0

Demo link:

More details:
I have banded by [email protected] , i dont know the reason . I dont have and didnt use until now any cheating. I killed [email protected] 2 times and he decidec to ban me. Please follow the admins like [email protected] who dont accept killed by another people . If he is Admin, we dont have to kill them ?

I dont know from where i can find demo link but , if you are able to find my game please watch it and decide .

By the way , dont give any authority to [email protected]

Thanks,

Justfeel

Apr 19, 2021
In same time , he banded N(o_O)B also. I play this game around 1 year on your server and you lose your clients .
I beleive that N(o_O)B also dont use any cheating. I played with him a thousand time.

FYI

Reactions: yKcyc

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Hi @Justfeel ,

You should be able to find the demo in your CS1.6 game folder. In my case it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\gs2us_inferno_only.dem, but your path may be different.

I don't have authority here, but from my side I can confirm that I played with @Justfeel and @N(oo)B multiple times and I can tell you they are good players, and I have never noticed anything suspicious about their game. Of course I'd need to watch the demo to be 100% sure, but so far it looks to me that some admins here just abuse their privileges.

Reactions: Justfeel

Justfeel

Apr 19, 2021
Hi @yKcyc,

Thanks my friend for your support ,We played a lot of times and everybody knows who use cheating.
In same game , me and @N(oo)B baned by [email protected] .

However , If they dont remove my ban , i am going to play on another servers. Almost 1 year i play with same players and dont want to lose this connection , that's why i would like to still play on this server.

Could you please tell [email protected] that he has to remove my ban if you see him in game ?

Thanks again,

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
I'd recommend you to find the demo file in your cstrike folder and upload it here. Then moderators at least can review it and unban you. This is what already happened to me 3 times :)

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
I just watched the demo (it's long, I watched only last several rounds before you were banned). And I didn't see anything suspicious with your aim and shooting.

I noticed there was a message from Papa saying "justfeel turn on your recoil". I guess he thought that you disabled your recoil somehow. I double check your recoil when you were shooting and again I didn't see anything special. I believe my recoil looks the same and I use the default game settings.

So I don't know why he thought so. It would be nice if [email protected] could tell his opinion but I don't know if he ever reads the messages here.

I hope that someone from the moderators will unban you. Or maybe @HiDeath ?

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
In same time , he banded N(o_O)B also. I play this game around 1 year on your server and you lose your clients .
I beleive that N(o_O)B also dont use any cheating. I played with him a thousand time.

FYI

Then let’s make things clear. I asked you to turn on the recoil because in the absence of this play is cheating. You did not do that, you did not give any answer. Incidentally, admins are not required to warn anyone not to cheat. If you are playing on gs2us servers, you agree to the house rules.
I think with this slander that you are trying to start, you are issuing a certificate of your own character.
The rules are clear, even applies to you, Justfeel, and the fact of the cheating is clear, I don’t suggest you get a chance to play.

About Noob:
In the case of Noob, I would point out that Noob had previously acknowledged the fact that he was cheating, he justified this:
"i need scory"... with his English
I asked him not to do this because I will ban you next time. Well, that moment came too.

By the way, no matter who you play with, it is no guarantee that he will not cheat.

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
Hi @yKcyc,

Thanks my friend for your support ,We played a lot of times and everybody knows who use cheating.
In same game , me and @N(oo)B baned by [email protected] .

However , If they dont remove my ban , i am going to play on another servers. Almost 1 year i play with same players and dont want to lose this connection , that's why i would like to still play on this server.

Could you please tell [email protected] that he has to remove my ban if you see him in game ?

Thanks again,
It's up to you where and on which server you will be playing, but if you play with this mentality there too, you will be banned there as well. Maybe you should look within yourself and manfully take on what you’ve done, rather than defile the one who noticed and begging yourself back.
I see you don’t understand the point, it doesn’t work that way someone will tell me, while playing, to let you back. Think before you write down something.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Hi [email protected],

I am happy that you joined the conversation! :)

Sorry for interfering but I am genuinely curios about the recoil you mentioned. Do you mean some settings like `cl_lc` or `cl_lw` (not really sure what these settings do, but this is what google shows if I search for it)? Or you mean some real cheat software that changes recoil?

I am asking because I re-watched the demo several times and I can see that there was recoil. E.g. to me it looked that the bullets were spreading at the same level as it happens normally. I mean not only those moments where he killed you, but also all other moments before and after.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate. Thanks!

Kind regards

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
Are you asking me how and what he cheated on? I think this question should be asked of him. I don’t want to give anyone tips, and I don’t want to enlighten you on the subject either, you can find everything on the internet if you search wisely.
It is clear from the recording that the recoil is fine-tuned. I think it’s a barren debate if anybody don’t consciously notice obvious things.
I see the situation, reading several topics on the forum, that in several cases, like now, you are similarly trying to supporti the cheaters (or your friends, idk). If I see you well, you have already had a similar problem and have been involved in suspicion. Therefore, I hope, you agree with me, your opinion can not be subjective on such matters.

Regards

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Actually, this is the first time I support someone here. The rest topics were about myself being accused. So I know how it feels when you get banned and have to prove you are innocent.

I was trying to understand why you thought there was a cheating. To me it's obvious that there was no anything suspicious. I admit that I may be wrong though. But at least it's not an obvious case for sure. Anyway, I don't have anything to add here. Maybe some other experienced players could have a look and tell their opinion.

Thanks.

Justfeel

Apr 19, 2021
Then let’s make things clear. I asked you to turn on the recoil because in the absence of this play is cheating. You did not do that, you did not give any answer. Incidentally, admins are not required to warn anyone not to cheat. If you are playing on gs2us servers, you agree to the house rules.
I think with this slander that you are trying to start, you are issuing a certificate of your own character.
The rules are clear, even applies to you, Justfeel, and the fact of the cheating is clear, I don’t suggest you get a chance to play.

About Noob:
In the case of Noob, I would point out that Noob had previously acknowledged the fact that he was cheating, he justified this:
"i need scory"... with his English
I asked him not to do this because I will ban you next time. Well, that moment came too.

By the way, no matter who you play with, it is no guarantee that he will not cheat.

First of all ,i didnt tell you any bad words . I play around 1 year on this server , like always i open the game and start to play.
Even i dont know what does "Recoil" means.
However, i didnt change anything in CS like a "recoil" . As always , i played CS.

If you are able to see all my game , chose one of them and check it. I always fighting with cheaters on game like a "Abo" if you remember him.

You told Ykcyc that . he supports cheating players . If so, you have to prove my cheating.

I am 35 years old , just for relaxing after work ,I play 1 hour this game evening . Why i have to cheat.
Come on guys , it should not be easy to say me that i am cheating.

You can beleive that , if i had cheated , i would not have written here to Appeals my ban.
I am disappointed that you slandered me i absolutely cannot accept it because İ did not do such a thing.

Waiting your feedback,

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
I accept Hideath’s decision, but i find it harmful to pardon someone and let him back into the game while the recordings clearly prove what happened. It is a matter of principle, on the other hand, we will generate new tasks for ourselves, because he will continue cheating and encourage others to do the same.

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
@HiDeath

Thanks for unbanned.

Could you please let me know , how i can be admin on this server ?

Have a great day
Sure thing ^^
You can buy any of the community privileges here: https://gs2us.com/services/

I accept Hideath’s decision, but i find it harmful to pardon someone and let him back into the game while the recordings clearly prove what happened. It is a matter of principle, on the other hand, we will generate new tasks for ourselves, because he will continue cheating and encourage others to do the same.
I got the message,
I've sent a pm back about this one,
you can send any timing in this thread and I'll recheck the demo and request some mods to do so as well to make sure about it :)