||| You are banned
||| Nick: FleXa^
||| IP: 86.80.208.55
||| SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3568963
||| By admin: vhoxe12
||| Reason: Trouble maker
||| Ban created: 25.02.2021 - 15:41:56
||| For length: 3 hours
||| On: GS2US.COM || Dust2 Only Public [24/7] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 3 hours
||| Will expire: 25.02.2021 - 18:41:56
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM
-------------------------------------------
Kicked :"You are banned. Check Your console."
Completed demo

Vhoxe banned me the second time for no reason.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I did right now.
I couldn't see any reason for a ban. Also none for the slaps a few rounds before the ban. Maybe @vhoxe would like to comment. Unfortunately, if nothing else comes up, I think @vhoxe is not capable of handling admin privileges. That's on @HiDeath to judge.

In general, regardless of this story, I can't understand these constant childishness and power games. There are only a handful of CS 1.6 servers left to play on. Everyone should be a little thankful for that and all get along peacefully.

Peace
Wicki

Reactions: FleXa^ and HiDeath

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
I did right now.
I couldn't see any reason for a ban. Also none for the slaps a few rounds before the ban. Maybe @vhoxe would like to comment. Unfortunately, if nothing else comes up, I think @vhoxe is not capable of handling admin privileges. That's on @HiDeath to judge.

In general, regardless of this story, I can't understand these constant childishness and power games. There are only a handful of CS 1.6 servers left to play on. Everyone should be a little thankful for that and all get along peacefully.

Peace
Wicki
In fact, i left the demo to be downloaded and totally forgot to watch it,
just checked it out and can't really see any reason for the ban myself,
according to the chat, @vhoxe get him banned because of shooting his dead body,

sorry @vhoxe but i'm forced to warn you, and the next time can result in a ban or/and even removing/downgrading privileges'
as this doesn't go under any of the server's rules and not even justified (i might be wrong, you can always share your point of view about this one)