Not open for further replies.

dr.bouboule

May 16, 2020
User name: dr.bouboule

Ban details:
wall hack

Demo link: no need demo

More details:
i dont know what happend ... maybe retard admin gambit should be banned for his acts.
Banned without proof and without reason... i m playing in this server since 1 month no one banned me till gambit came .

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
There are no bans without reason. And like all players you need to give us demo so we can make sure that you are not hacking.

No demo == No unban

dr.bouboule

May 16, 2020
im playing since 1 month i have a good score ... there was like 10 admins who saw me playing and i dunno why this one banned me

gambit

Staff member
Jun 4, 2019
India
i was watching you for a long period of time for this whole month... finally decided to ban you. Some questionable kills and position awareness like that last kill you wall banged with only 2 bullets and then moved. You knew one was there and that guy never peeked.

NO DEMO=NO UNBAN.. if i am banned for walling i should upload my demo and 3 screen shots(bmp files) associated with it. If you are innocent like you say post demo and 3 screenshots. You will be unbanned.

nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
If u can't provide us with demo that means that you were cheating.

gambit

Staff member
Jun 4, 2019
India
I am a little disappointed, I was waiting to see your demo. In case you don't know what demo is. It's a file that is saved while you play. You can look for it by the name of gs2us_dust2only.dem in your cstrike folder...

I hope you find that demo or if not it means you really had something to hide. Choice is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.