||| You are banned
||| Nick: BFD_Portugal
||| IP: 176.159.138.192
||| SteamID: STEAM_9:1:592710738
||| By admin: Asas
||| Reason: Cheating
||| Ban created: 01.03.2021 - 19:57:43
||| For length: 1 week
||| On: GS2US.COM || Dust2 Only Public [24/7] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 6 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes and 32 seconds
||| Will expire: 08.03.2021 - 19:57:43
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM

Demo link: https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/06J2xerz/file.html

More details:
Hi all,

I was banned for no reason by Asas. I honestly don't know why he banned me, we never had words and I honestly don't understand the reason.

I take advantage to say that I have been having words with your vip player engjull, who has been really agressive and hostile everyday in your servers. He is insulting everyone, threatning to ban everyone and calling hacker to anyone who is playing better than him. He also has been claiming that once he has banned someone, not even admins can do anything about it. I would watch out because he is really trying to take over your server.

He is mad in particular to me because I have been knifing him since he talks bad to me, to show him he is not as good as he thinks.

You can find proof of everything that I have been saying in the demo. For the first few rounds I was at the phone, so please fast forward a little bit.

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

Reactions: vhoxe

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
downloading the demo, this should take a while
i'll check it out and respond as fast as possible

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I have checked the demo and see no reason for the ban. Maybe @Asas would like to comment on this. Otherwise @HiDeath 's decision is to be waited.

Cheers,
Wicki

• Love
Reactions: HiDeath

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Unbanned
there's nothing obvious so far in the demo, i suspected some wh with the 1st look at the latest moments before the ban, but 1 was because of your teammate getting shot in the b side and the other because of the nade thrown, it's most likely mistaken

you can always mute (hide someone's chat) by using the "say /mute" (simply say "/mute") command if anyone bothers you (in your point of view) while playing ^^

BFD_Portugal

Jan 30, 2021
Unbanned
there's nothing obvious so far in the demo, i suspected some wh with the 1st look at the latest moments before the ban, but 1 was because of your teammate getting shot in the b side and the other because of the nade thrown, it's most likely mistaken

you can always mute (hide someone's chat) by using the "say /mute" (simply say "/mute") command if anyone bothers you (in your point of view) while playing ^^
Thank you very much !

Thank you for the tips too!

Cheers!

Reactions: HiDeath

admir

Dec 22, 2020
idk why u unbaned him hideath he have wall hack 100% idk man whats wrong he use it always come with knife from behind i wil ban him again when i will tok admin i will not let him play me or him will play on server

• Haha
Reactions: un4given

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Admir stop this non sense. If there's no proof that he was cheating he will get unbanned and if you going to abuse your admin you will lose it. That's all.

BFD_Portugal

Jan 30, 2021
I always go behind you with knife because you like to insult people, you are disrespectful, and you like a lot to camp somewhere with an awp that can be heard through all the map. If you dont know how I do it, then it is proof that you are not a good player.

Also, stop relying on your dear friends to ban people for you. You are bad because you can't tell a cheater from a normal player (and I don't even play that good, I interpret the game and have good headphones), but they are worse because they ban people not checking and relying on your opinion.

Reactions: vhoxe

admir

Dec 22, 2020
i will not let you play i talk 1 time not 100time ok? im not kid you to joke with me ok? just wait a little bit.

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Dont worry Admir soon you will understand that you are just a player here and that you gonna get punished like all other.