Ban details:
||| You are banned
||| Nick: BFD_Portugal
||| IP: 77.204.11.3
||| SteamID: STEAM_1:0:1408352563
||| By admin: ektaliON
||| Reason: WH+AIM
||| Ban created: 30.01.2021 - 21:51:40
||| For length: 1 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_YEAR, 10 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_MON, 4 weeks, 1 day, 10 hours and 39 minutes
||| On: GS2US.COM || Dust2 Only Public [24/7] (de_dust2)
||| Time left: 1 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_YEAR, 10 ML_NOTFOUND: TIME_ELEMENT_MON, 4 weeks, 1 day, 10 hours and 39 minutes
||| Will expire: 26.12.2022 - 08:30:40
||| For Unban: FORU

Demo link: https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/L3QyxCNA/file.html

More details:
Hi all,

Just want to say that I absolutely don't cheat, and I am a regular player in this server.

It is the second time this admin bans me, and he has been banning many players, I talked with many more other players and they have been all banned by him.

I am sure that many of your current admins can voutch for me, since I have been playing with lots of them for some time now and they know I don't cheat.

If I may, let me just say that this admin's behaviour is a little unacceptable, since he has just been banning players that play better than him. You can see it by the list of banned players that he has been putting here.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Yours Sincerely,
BFD_Portugal

ektaliON

Jan 4, 2021
Don’t tell fairy tales. nyanmaru, look all demo and say yours opinion.
When i banned this "Player", another players sayd thanx to mee.

BFD_Portugal

Jan 30, 2021
Don’t tell fairy tales. nyanmaru, look all demo and say yours opinion.
When i banned this "Player", another players sayd thanx to mee.

This guy is a bad admin and a liar. Ask real admins if I cheat. I find it funny that I have been playing in this server for almost a year now and the only 2 times I have been banned is by this admin. I have nothing to fear, please check the demo and let me know your decision.

I hontestly regret beeing in this situation, but I never cheated before, I don't cheat now and it is really unfair.

I really hope that you can unban me and set the truth once again, becauseI really enjoy playing in your server and it is one of the last servers up in this game.

Thank you,

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Unbanned.

EktaliOn now it feels like you didn't even spectate him. I checked like 10 rounds everything is clean. I even turn on my sound to max volume and had to rewatch some kills few times and all I can say he is clean.

Have a nice day or should I say night.