Help BASOEKS Ban appeal

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
Username: BASOEKS

Ban details:
unban BASOEKS

Demo link:

More details:
I would like to learn why BASOEKS is banned. If he is cheating is there any demo or screenshot of the proof? I m not sure if he is cheating that's why i ask so
, thanks in advance

Reactions: FleXa^

FleXa^

Feb 25, 2021
thank you 9pasha. BASOEKS is a friend of mine and is not cheating. Some admins keep banning for no reason.

Reactions: 9pasha

FleXa^

Feb 25, 2021
Wicki thank you for your reply.

Because there are many admins banning for no reason I think this protocol should be changed.
Let admins upload video's instead of innocent people. lol.

I know that's not possible, but maybe it's possible to screen the admins? Just few the post on this forum. We all know that there are many players been banned for no reason. In this case Asas admits that he is wrong, but he don't know how to unban. I think that's wrong too.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
The full demo of the accused player is better to prove his innocence than "only" the scenes that the admin has seen. There is no way around the demo.

Reactions: FleXa^

FleXa^

Feb 25, 2021
I understand and I edited my former post.

The point is: in this case it's a friend of mine and I think he will upload a demo. In other cases we might miss good players that don't know GS2US and don't want to make the effort to upload.

Beside of that I just want to have fun with a friend on GS2US. I can't believe that admins are banning players, that are playing a few rounds, without spectating them.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
I understand you too, but then the only way would be that no admin bans cheaters directly anymore and before each ban a demo is checked by several admins. This is simply not practicable.
This is just my personal opinion.
Good players who have been wrongfully banned will get noticed and upload their demo. That's how I did it too.
For your buddy, it should be no problem at all.

I'm not the one in charge here, that's HiDeath. But I also have my experiences.
In the 20 years of Counter-Strike I have managed one of the largest Counter-Strike communities in Europe with 19 public servers and a gigantic community, was responsible for an international eSport league with about 80 employees for several years, was responsible for many years for the German qualification of the World Cyber Games and the Samsung European Championship and also played actively myself for many years, especially in the ESL Pro Series.

Only a few days ago all bans were deleted, so that everyone has a second chance again.

FleXa^

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks again for your message Wicki.

You are right about banning cheaters. They should be removed from the server directly. But I think that it should be for 100% sure when they ban them.
I think that there are unexperienced admins now and in my opinion the best option is to screen them. We all know the names of the admins that have been banning players for no reason recently.

I have seen you playing on GS2US and I can see that you are a expierenced player. So there's no reason for me to doubt you neither your ''leading'' skills.

Thought that I have seen you (maybe it was someone else) post on another topic on this forum something like: GS2US is one of the last good public servers on CS 1.6. I agree with that and that's why I make the effort to start this conversation, because I'm affraid that we will lose players if admins keep banning for no reason.

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
I think that there are unexperienced admins now and in my opinion the best option is to screen them. We all know the names of the admins that have been banning players for no reason recently.
ok just want to share my opinion for you to be enlightened to the situation in this server, or maybe in the others too(and also to other online games!)..
why they offer privilege's for those players who have the capability to purchase it? "simple" just like every business money make the things move,
its necessary!
so your problem is u want people who want to play with advantages and can buy admin priv. to be screen first if they qualify for the privs?
oh come on flexa your one of the lucky thousand player who play in this server for free!
all players here come from different countries, continents and cultures.(as wicki said)
what i want to say is the whole world is not rotating just for you.. if you have problem with a particular admin. deal with it!
if there's an admin who did wrong again of course they need to face the consequences! but its not you to say
""I think that there are unexperienced admins now and in my opinion the best option is to screen them.""

We all know the names of the admins that have been banning players for no reason recently.
banning for no reason! ok want to share this story! 1st time we play against each other, i always killed u with awp,
and then u get mad and chat "awp is lame"! there's no other admin playing there, its only me,
but still for showing you some respect i still ask u who is lame? then u replied "you"!
and then after that u always using nick "awp-is-lame" is that necessary?? what i want to say is before you say " best option is to screen them"
maybe you should do it to your self first!
i believe that's no one is perfect.. i admit i was wrong to banned u! (i should give u a last warning instead of banning) and im sorry for that!
but maybe Before you fix the mistakes of others, fix your trait first!

one post only, just want to share this.. dont want to be part of long thread!
;)
vhoxe12! long live everyone!!:)

Reactions: admir and un4given

FleXa^

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for your message Vhoxe. I am not gonna discuss with you because everyone knows that you are one of the admins that is abusing his privileges.
The fact that you feel attacked because of this topic says it all.