Bann Appeal

Ph0b1a

Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys, I just want to inform the Owner that with Aadmins like [email protected]@ the server will not grow. He banned me without any reason, he thought that Im cheater and I have get permanent ban. In first place Im playing with Steam, in second place you Mister Aadmin have to ask me for WG or do me a SS (Screenshot) and then if u prove that Im cheater u can ban me, for me you are not good enough for ana Admin. Anyway you will be sure that I will report the server in Gametrtacker and I will put your name as a culprit. I wish you all the Best !!!!!!!!

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Please make a proper ban appeal if you want unban.

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
@Ph0b1a with what nickname do u play?
if u are not cheating i would recommend you to send the replay that is automatically saved on your cs folder (i did the same some days ago)
hope i helped you good luck

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
Please make a proper ban appeal if you want unban.

I dont understand you Phobia, why are you so surprised?
I was watching your play for more minutes, to make sure you were cheating. I'm sure, you used aim in those times.
I asked you to turn off, but you didnt.
Before playing on this server, read the rules about cheating:

• Major cheats will lead to a permanent ban without any warning. That includes Aiming, Wallhacking, Fast-speed hacks and scripts.

The traffic to this server is not increasing because of me, but because of you, because others do not like to play with cheaters like you.

I dont support to be unbanned.

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
@Ph0b1a
Upload the demo as @Nyanmaru already mentioned.

@9pasha
Thanks for your post. S that these ban appeal threads don't mutate into a wild general chat, I'd be grateful if you didn't participate if it doesn't concern you. No offence intended, I perceived your post as helpful.
But you have seen in the other threads how several other players have interfered senselessly and that doesn't help at all. Thanks for your understanding.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Hi there,

For some reason I was banned by MagicTurtle. Funny thing is that even after re-watching the demo I genuinely could not find anything that even looked like cheating.

||| You are banned
||| Nick: yKcyc (cheats off)
||| IP: 62.194.16.199
||| SteamID: STEAM_9:0:46820438
||| By admin: MagicTurtle
||| Reason: Cheating
||| Ban created: 01.04.2021 - 18:50:30
||| For length: Permanent
||| On: GS2US.COM || Inferno Only Public [24/7] (de_inferno)
||| Time left: Forever
||| Will expire: Never
||| For Unban: FORUMS.GS2US.COM

Demo: https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/eyzJzXr4/file.html

I guess something happened after 14:00 but again I don't even know what exactly looked suspicious.

Thanks.