Help Applied for Admin privileges - Problem joining servers

Cookin'

Oct 27, 2020
Australia
Hi, I purchased admin privileges yesterday and now today I'm unable to connect to any of the servers. When I try to connect to the server I get disconnected with a message saying Reason: Kicked: You have no entry to the server

In the console it reads:

[Commands] "hud_centerid 0": Blocked
* Invalid Password!
Kicked :"You have no entry to the server.

After purchasing the admin privileges yesterday I followed the instructions of setting up my password in the console setinfo_pw "password"
Please let me know if I need to do anything else or if my privileges are still being processed.

Thanks

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey there ^^
Just replace the "password" with the one used within the payment and it should be working just fine,
Please check it and let me know, glad to help 😊😊

Cookin'

Oct 27, 2020
Australia
Hey there ^^
Just replace the "password" with the one used within the payment and it should be working just fine,
Please check it and let me know, glad to help 😊😊
`Yes, that was the first thing I did. I replaced the "password" with my actual password used within the payment. That's what I meant and still can't join any servers.

Last edited:

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
`Yes, that was the first thing I did. I replaced the "password" with my actual password used within the payment. That's what I meant and still can't join any servers.
Could you try now with the name "Cookin" (without ') please, it should be working just fine,
some letters seem to be misbehaving with the algorithm
let me know if it works ^^

Cookin'

Oct 27, 2020
Australia
Just tried "Cookin" without the '
But still didn't work. I'm getting the same message in console -
* Invalid Password!

mrlolzalot

Oct 17, 2020
Fast to reply when it comes up to people buying acces but don't bother checking the report sections. Nice. That's a way to lose the players database when the cheaters are allowed to play. Guessing that's the reason you had to add bots.

Just sayin'

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Fast to reply when it comes up to people buying acces but don't bother checking the report sections. Nice. That's a way to lose the players database when the cheaters are allowed to play. Guessing that's the reason you had to add bots.

Just sayin'
My apologies for this,
most of the cheaters get a different SteamID/IP and they reconnect using it,
they should be banned directly from the server,
Please, join discord and you can call admins right away for this (here: https://gs2us.com/discord)

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Just tried "Cookin" without the '
But still didn't work. I'm getting the same message in console -
* Invalid Password!
I've sent you a new different pass via PM,
ADMIN has been extended for 14 days,
it should be working just fine this time ^^

Cookin'

Oct 27, 2020
Australia
Thanks for that. I can now connect to the servers, but don't have any admin privileges. I can't access the amxmodmenu or other commands in console as well.

Also, just to be clear I've been able to connect to the servers with the new password you gave me as Cookin' (not Cookin)
Please let me know when I get the ADMIN privileges working. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks

Last edited:

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Thanks for that. I can now connect to the servers, but don't have any admin privileges. I can't access the amxmodmenu or other commands in console as well.

Also, just to be clear I've been able to connect to the servers with the new password you gave me as Cookin' (not Cookin)
Please let me know when I get the ADMIN privileges working. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks
Are you using Steam or non-Steam client,
could you download and try with the current one: https://cs16download.gs2us.com
make sure to use the name without '
just Cookin
I've just tested and it works for me, please let me know if it works ^^

Cookin'

Oct 27, 2020
Australia
No, I'm not using steam and I've just tried with Cookin again and I can't connect to any servers. I've tried multiples times

Ok so I've tried on my original download of CS 1.5 from gs2us, which I play daily. Nope, cannot connect to any server with Cookin.

Downloaded CS 1.6 from the link you gave me and didn't work either. Cannot connect to any server with Cookin.

Last edited: