admin vhoxe12 abusing his admin status

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
banned me for 3 hours, stated the reason (insult/swearing)
I beat him up several times, I said "i'm the king" and he banned me directly ? is that an insult ? what a fragile ego, he just couldn't stand me beating him up and decided to eliminate me abusing his admin status
demo (just go to the last round at the end, when i killed him and said i'm the king and he banned me)

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
i dont mind if u beat me a million times, what is wrong is your arrogance and disrespectfulness, i don't know u, im not taking to you either:sneaky:
the last time u killed me in game, u still shooting the dead body even its lying on the floor... that is the work of fools! your the one abusing me, bully!

mrlolzalot

Oct 17, 2020
Vhoxe is known to be abusing his admin powers :rolleyes:.He has kicked multiple people just because they were killing him repeteadly

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
i dont mind if u beat me a million times, what is wrong is your arrogance and disrespectfulness, i don't know u, im not taking to you either:sneaky:
the last time u killed me in game, u still shooting the dead body even its lying on the floor... that is the work of fools! your the one abusing me, bully!
hahahahahhahaha what a sick joke ? that's the point of online gaming, and what has my arrogance to do with anything ?
still shoting the dead body !!!! haha that's a game there is no dead body whatsoever, boy are you so fragile and egocentric
triggered by a guy claiming he is the king (he is though) and dominating you (that's not abuse) if you think it's abuse you should quit gaming,
what a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick joke

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
the way u speak, show what kind of person u are!:rolleyes:
very poor kid. your parents did not teach you good manners!
This is my last conversation with you, you are a worthless person, I just wasted my time with you :cautious:

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
Vhoxe is known to be abusing his admin powers :rolleyes:.He has kicked multiple people just because they were killing him repeteadly

and you are known here as the number 1 complaining person regarding to purchase of admins.. commón kid if u cant avail it just shut up and play free, and if ur still upset bec. of your envy to those who can avail, you can just go and quit! no one forcing you to be here :LOL:

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
and you are known here as the number 1 complaining person regarding to purchase of admins.. commón kid if u cant avail it just shut up and play free, and if ur still upset bec. of your envy to those who can avail, you can just go and quit! no one forcing you to be here :LOL:

and for your information, the #1 reason of this server why there is a fee for being admin is to help the community! fund raising to help other people!

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
hahahahahhahaha what a sick joke ? that's the point of online gaming, and what has my arrogance to do with anything ?
still shoting the dead body !!!! haha that's a game there is no dead body whatsoever, boy are you so fragile and egocentric
triggered by a guy claiming he is the king (he is though) and dominating you (that's not abuse) if you think it's abuse you should quit gaming,
what a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick joke

I will not back down from you, the next time you do that to me again, that will be your last game. you learn to respect others, if u wanted other to respect u kid!

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Okey enough of this bullshit....
First thing Elonmusk your demo is annoying because you spam radio commands too much.

And for you vhoxe that was free ban because that wasnt insult or swearing. It's not like he did something bad by shooting your dead body... This is nothing to get mad about. If you can't be cool when you see something like this then don't buy admin. Btw if I see this one more time I will report to hideath.

So please don't do stupid things when you don't need to.

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
Okey enough of this bullshit....
First thing Elonmusk your demo is annoying because you spam radio commands too much.

And for you vhoxe that was free ban because that wasnt insult or swearing. It's not like he did something bad by shooting your dead body... This is nothing to get mad about. If you can't be cool when you see something like this then don't buy admin. Btw if I see this one more time I will report to hideath.

So please don't do stupid things when you don't need to.

finally someone with some common sense !
- i admit of abusing radio calls i just cant help it even if i'm the only one living, and i use it to control the bots too (wish there were never bots added), but they can mute me as i do with people who use the mic, or if they ask i will wake up and stop it/minimize it

I will not back down from you, the next time you do that to me again, that will be your last game. you learn to respect others, if u wanted other to respect u kid!
well the next time you abuse your admin status you will be reported to the boss so tread carefully kid, i did nothing to you in the first place, either deal with it or go play tetrice

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
finally someone with some common sense !
- i admit of abusing radio calls i just cant help it even if i'm the only one living, and i use it to control the bots too (wish there were never bots added), but they can mute me as i do with people who use the mic, or if they ask i will wake up and stop it/minimize it

well the next time you abuse your admin status you will be reported to the boss so tread carefully kid, i did nothing to you in the first place, either deal with it or go play tetrice
non sense talking to you both! 1person with mental issue and another 1 is feeling server owner :sneaky: next time u'll do it again... i'll not hesitate to ban u again retarded!

vhoxe

Dec 12, 2020
non sense talking to you both! 1person with mental issue and another 1 is feeling server owner :sneaky: next time u'll do it again... i'll not hesitate to ban u again retarded!

u did nothing?? haha oh come on, try that to other admin lets see what they will do to you retarded!

Nyanmaru

Staff member
Jun 3, 2019
Stop fighting like a little kids...
Just go in private or something not in here...

ELONMUSK

Aug 8, 2020
i'm always on the inferno server and never had a problem with any admin
such a spoiled little kid ! pathetic
suck it hahahahahahahah i'm the kiiiiiiiiing bow to me or go play tetrice, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.