Admin MagicTurtle keeps banning players without a reason

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
MagicTurtle permanently banned me already 3 times claiming that I am using WH which is obviously not true.

Each time when he banned me I had to make a ban appeal with a demo that proves that I am not using anything.

Now I am unbanned - thanks to other admins! But I am afraid MagicTurtle just doesn't want to see me on the server so he will probably ban me again.

If anyone has any doubts about my game please watch the demos from those ban appeals:

Please make sure to watch them with sound because I use it a lot to understand where the opponents are.

If anyone is interested I can stream my game too.

Thanks.

Reactions: 9pasha and Justfeel

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
You were allowed to play back by pardon, not because you did not cheat.
The house rules are clear if you insult and provoke admins, I think we both know what you get for that.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Is that a joke? Show these demos to any experienced player if you are not competent enough to evaluate.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
If it's clear to you maybe you could point to the exact moment where you think there was a cheating? So far you are only accusing people.

If you don't believe that people can play better than you I am happy to stream my game. By the way I already have a few streams from this server on Twitch.

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
I described what I saw as a problem, but if you don’t want to understand and accept what’s on the recording, it’s your problem. On the other hand, you are trying to twist the truth with the same logic as your friend.
Believe me, I don’t usually ban anyone for no reason until after I’ve made sure on several occasions that he’s definitely cheating. if you haven't experienced this from other admins so far, you don't need to generalize.
Congratulations on your streaming on the twitch, although I don’t think you should advertise here and increase your traffic because that’s something serious else here now. Although I know everything needs to be used to increase the traffic.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
I described what I saw as a problem, but if you don’t want to understand and accept what’s on the recording, it’s your problem. On the other hand, you are trying to twist the truth with the same logic as your friend.
Believe me, I don’t usually ban anyone for no reason until after I’ve made sure on several occasions that he’s definitely cheating. if you haven't experienced this from other admins so far, you don't need to generalize.
Congratulations on your streaming on the twitch, although I don’t think you should advertise here and increase your traffic because that’s something serious else here now. Although I know everything needs to be used to increase the traffic.
Sorry, I was not clear enough. In this thread you said that I was cheating but you didn't tell what exactly was a cheating. I don't think you ever described what's wrong with my play. Please explain, otherwise it's just your groundless speculation.

No worries, I am not going to promote my channel. There is no traffic at all and the only purpose I created it was to have a proof for such accusations.

By the way the fact that you ignore all requests to show where was cheating is a strong sign that you don't have any real argument.

Last edited:

[email protected]

ADMIN
Sep 12, 2020
I didn't say anything about your playing. The third post is mine in this thread and it was about Justfeel’s suggestion because it concerned me.

yKcyc

Apr 1, 2021
Alright, I see. I thought it was about me because I started the thread. Sorry for the confusion.