Help 9pasha Ban appeal

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
User name: 9pasha

Ban details:
Hello , i was playing on the dust2 server and one admin with nickname un4given was always taking the good players in his team and sending bots or low skilled players on the enemy team, that was happening for a long time and he even restarted the map while the round was not even finished. I asked him why he did that , he didn't answer of course and after some time i told him that he was needing one more good player in order to win... Furthermore, he called me "pussy" while i have never flamed him and i answered that he is a fcking stupid as you can see in the images.

Last edited:

DRG

ADMIN
Jan 13, 2021
Romania
WAT s you re problem FOR reseting the map pasha of you are so good that s not a problem FOR you And ABOUT un4given he is a good player And a good guy ;)

• Love
Reactions: un4given

un4given

Dec 16, 2020
So start from the beginning not from the end. How we started to play. In my team was one other guy and 5 bots. in your team 6 people 1-2 bots. And we were losing more then winning. And there was no comment from my side or my teammate side. And when there came more players to the server i transfer ONE guy. Not only this there is auto balance for your information

Reactions: DRG

DRG

ADMIN
Jan 13, 2021
Romania
for 2 weeks he doesn't care to go to the spectators to see the whole game to see if someone is cheating if the teams are balanced just enter play and that's it. that's how kids get upset about anything

• Love
Reactions: un4given

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Unbanned,
@un4given please don't ban people with privileges' unless it's highly necessary (in case of obvious cheating)
sorry, but I'm forced to warn you, as the next time may result in a prohibition/ban

if anything happened besides the screenshots, you can send the demo so we can check it all ^^

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
okey thanks for answering and unbanning so fast, i ll not send any demo yet i ll give him one chance but if he keeps flaming / abusing people for no reason i ll let you know with proofs, thanks again

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
okey thanks for answering and unbanning so fast, i ll not send any demo yet i ll give him one chance but if he keeps flaming / abusing people for no reason i ll let you know with proofs, thanks again
No problem,
Please keep it cool guys, everyone's playing to have some fun ^^

Reactions: 9pasha

un4given

Dec 16, 2020
Who are you to give me another chance ? Noob you already posted pictures... its the only thing you have, if you had something else you would have already did it. snitch.i have already told you upload the demo. bring it on.
I have the freedom of speech to speak what i want ;)

Reactions: vhoxe and admir

Wicki

Staff member
ADMIN
May 14, 2020
Germany
@un4given you didn't hear HiDeath?
if anything happened besides the screenshots, you can send the demo so we can check it all ^^
Do so, or keep calm and follow the rules.

@9pasha
We "know" each other already. ;)
I like to see you on the server in principle, because you are one of the better players. However, you have often attracted attention due to negative behavior. Very often. I have had to give you more than one timeout. I hope you have meanwhile changed down a gear and behave yourself. I don't want to see any more provocations and insults, but a common sense interaction. That is in the end what we all want.

// Wicki

admir

Dec 22, 2020
idk mods why waste time with this kid they not see he is attacking all admins/vips etc to destory theforum and server.....

Reactions: DRG

mudit

ADMIN
Dec 12, 2020
@HiDeath 9pasha is continuing use of wall hack, I've banned him/her for 30 minutes, Wicki was playing with me and same has clearly seen. please check and banned permanently

Reactions: admir

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
@HiDeath 9pasha is continuing use of wall hack, I've banned him/her for 30 minutes, Wicki was playing with me and same has clearly seen. please check and banned permanently
i m making a new post about this case , you can check it in about 3 minutes when the replay will be uploaded. @Wicki what did u exactly see? as mudit says above

9pasha

Jul 28, 2020
@mudit @Wicki