Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux Free Download (v1.0)
Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux Free download PC game preinstalled in the direct link. Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux was released on November 4th, 2020
About the game
Brandor is at war! Gladiator, leave the arena and defend the empire from Emperor Antares! Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux is a strategic war game about raising armies, fighting battles and conquering countries in a fantasy world. For the first time since 2007, the beloved Swords and Sandals Crusader returns to your screen, reforged and remastered from the ground up. Relive the classic strategic war game with all new additions such as tournaments, mini-adventures and survival mode! Everything you loved about the original Crusader, just bigger, brighter, and better than ever. New missions, new features, the same classic Crusader action! Game features:
- An addicting strategy war game for the timeless, for those who long for the times when games were simpler and more charming.
- Fast and easy to learn tactical gameplay. No complex rules to master, no steep learning curve to frustrate and overwhelm you.
- Take part in an epic campaign spanning 9 chapters and 49 missions, narrated from the perspective of each of the eight crusaders.
- Turn-based tactical combat in classic 2D fashion. Fire arrows, cast powerful spells, mock your enemies or send out the cavalry!
- Summon wizards and mighty colossi to help your army, legendary creatures like the Grail Knight and the Titan Spheres
- Choose from Brandor’s greatest heroes like King Lionel and Sir Belgrave or nefarious villains like HeChaos and Arglaxx.
- Fight in tournaments, duel against other heroes, go cliff jumping, experience great mini-adventures, defend your castle in epic sieges.
- Campaign Mode: An epic story about the eight factions vying for control of Brandor.
- Conquer realm mode: cross your path! Customize every aspect of your game from permadeath to wandering monsters to special events.
- Survival mode: Your army and wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemy forces. Improve your strength between rounds.
- Quick Combat Mode: Immerse yourself directly in battle without the experience of the overland map. Choose your leader, your battlefield and let’s go!
How to download and install swords and sandals Crusader Redux
- Click the Download button below and you should be directed to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- Once Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux is downloaded, right click on the .zip file and click on “Extract to Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux” (this will require 7-zip which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and games! Make sure you are running the game as administrator and if you get missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install any programs in the folder.
Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux Free Download
Click the download button below to start the free download of Swords and Sandals Crusader Redux with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as an administrator.
This game is pre-installed for you so you don’t have to install it. If you get missing DLL errors, find a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist, and any other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. For more help, find the ‘HOW TO RUN GAME !!. Txt’ file. Also, make sure you right click on the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you have problems saving the game. Always disable your antivirus before extracting the game to prevent the crack files from being deleted. If you need additional help, click here
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Storage: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphic: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with 512 MB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Comments: Make sure your video drivers are up to date!