Going Medieval Free Download (v0.5.28.4)
Going Medieval Free Download PC game preinstalled in the direct link. Going Medieval was released on June 1, 2021
About the game
In the world of Going Medieval, Dark Age society is on its knees. At the end of the 14th century, 95% of the world’s population died of the rampant plague. Ultimately, survivors emerge from the ashes of society and it is now up to you to help them settle in a dangerous new land that nature has reclaimed. Build a home for your people, help shape their lives and protect them from animals, bandits and other dangers in a post-calamity lawless age. Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut to a colossal stone castle. With easy-to-use 3D terrain tools, you can build the perfect fortress, from winding underground caves to sprawling multi-story fortresses. This harsh new world is full of outside threats, but you can give your colonists the upper hand in battle by building impenetrable defenses and traps. Research, craft, and equip weapons and equipment to defend against relentless waves of attack. Your colonists have more to deal with than raids. They need shelter from hunger and the elements, so it is important to stock up on supplies and build shelter to keep them full and warm. Maintain your villagers’ emotional states as their moods will be compromised if their needs and wants are not met. Increase the population of your settlement by helping strangers in dangerous situations or welcoming like-minded travelers. Your villagers have personal stories and plans, and you can get to know them by observing their behavior and relationships with others.
How to download and install Going Medieval
- Click the Download button below and you should be directed to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- Once the Going Medieval download is complete, right click on the .zip file and click on “Extract to Going Medieval” (this will require 7-zip which you can get Here).
- Double click inside the Going Medieval folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and games! Make sure you are running the game as an administrator and if you get missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install any programs in the folder.
Going Medieval Free Download
Click the download button below to start Going Medieval Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as an administrator.
This game is pre-installed for you so you don’t have to install it. If you get missing DLL errors, find a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist, and any other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Find the “HOW TO RUN GAME !!. Txt” file for more help. Also, make sure you right click on the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you have problems saving the game. Always disable your antivirus before extracting the game to prevent the crack files from being deleted. If you need additional help, click Here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphic: AMD / NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2 GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 560, Geforce GTX 1050)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Warehouse: 1 GB available space