Solved KaraAki

Marius

Jan 17, 2020
London
KaraAki for example, at the moment. Obviously cheater. Aim 1000000%.not the only one. Just annoying.

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hello Marius, welcome aboard!
I'll give you 1-month free admin, so you can get rid of these cheaters!
Please send me your In-Game name and a password in dm :D

Marius

Jan 17, 2020
London
Hey. Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. I've been off over the weekend.Really appreciate that. In-game name is Marius, for password "justmarius1901" should do just fine.The thing is I'm trying to have some fun and relax usually in the evenings on the server, but sometimes you really get frustrated by these dickheads, as I can't see the point in cheating and that. Thanks

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey. Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. I've been off over the weekend.Really appreciate that. In-game name is Marius, for password "justmarius1901" should do just fine.The thing is I'm trying to have some fun and relax usually in the evenings on the server, but sometimes you really get frustrated by these dickheads, as I can't see the point in cheating and that. Thanks
Hey again Marius,

I sent you the password in private messages, the forum is in public view, so everyone else can see this password
To activate the password, set your name then insert the password in the console using this command:

Code:
setinfo _pw "password"
Just replace the "password" by the one I sent to you in PM,
you can use this article as a reference to the admin commands:

Please let me know if I can help with anything else,
Enjoy your stay, and have fun!

Marius

Jan 17, 2020
London
So,I just tried the steps above. But when try to connect to the server it says Kicked:"Invalid admin password". Although it says Password accepted and Privileges set. It's something I did wrong? Cheers.

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
So,I just tried the steps above. But when try to connect to the server it says Kicked:"Invalid admin password". Although it says Password accepted and Privileges set. It's something I did wrong? Cheers.
Hey again Marius,

I'll send you the direct way to activate the admin in pm
I'll make a video as soon as possible to help out, sorry for the inconvenience!

Marius

Jan 17, 2020
London
No no. No reason to sorry. That's fine. I just tried again, but I get the same message. Who knows.

HiDeath

HiDeath
Staff member
Administrator
May 28, 2019
Earth
gs2us.com
Hey again,

I have tested the password and it seems not working under your name for some reason.
However, if you can provide your SteamID for the current time, I can set the privileges using it
That will allow you to use the rights with any name.

To find your SteamID, type "status" in the console and check for STEAM:X:XXXXXXXX above your name
Send it to me in the DM, please!

In this time, I will try to solve the problem and update the ADMIN under your name,
as the SteamID may change if you are using the non-Steam version